Housing Musings

Monday, April 23, 2007

Summer Reading Recommendations

The world would be a better place if everybody read "Good to Great" by Jim Collins. I'm so inspired in building my business by the principles he and his research team at Stanford identified. Very good stuff.

I'm just starting "Built to Last" by the same author, and it's looking phenomonal as well. Also "The Tipping Point" and "Blink" by Malcolm Gladwell are good reads, and all are important if you want to sell your real estate. I always tell sellers that it is never any one thing that makes a buyer feel attracted to your home over any other home, it's more a sense of your home being loved, and cared for, and every little detail being right. "Blink" is kind of about that same phenomenon, about how decisions are come to quickly and instinctively.

1 Comments:

  • I see what you mean Cynthia, I am reading the same books and I think they are fantastic for buisness.

    Love you!
    -Zangie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At April 23, 2007 at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home